I’m SO honored today to join SugarPea Designs in celebrating their birthday! I couldn’t say YES fast enough when Wendy asked me to join in! SPD has some really cute stamps and I wish I could color half as well as Wendy and her DT!
Let me first orient you for the hop. You should have come here from Dina Kowal’s blog. And I’ll tell you where to head next at the end of this post. But if you want to begin at the beginning, start at the SugarPea Designs blog.
Now on to my card. I chose to use a little bit of color on one of SPD’s traditional style stamp sets, Special Delivery. I also used a couple of patterned papers I created myself for another birthday bash I participated in recently.
Here is the card…
Aren’t those little envelopes SO cute?!! Was so much fun coloring them up in pastels! I added a black stitched border in black gel pen to the sentiment strip to match the borders on the envelopes.
Now some more fun info on SugarPea Designs first birthday bash!
- SPD is offering a $100 Gift Certificate to someone who comments on all of the blogs in the hop!
- Some of the designers and guests on the hop will also have prizes to give out so make sure you stop at every hopstop!
- You can participate in the celebrations too for a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate by creating a birthday card and linking up on the SPD Blog post here.
- Bloghop and Linky ends Jan 28 and winners will be announced Feb 1!
- SPD has a coupon code for everyone to get 10% off their entire purchase! Use coupon code BDAY01. Valid till Jan 24.
And now for your next stop you will go on to Brianna Loeffelbein! Enjoy the hop and don’t forget to wish SPD a VERY HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!