Remember I mentioned the Coffee Lovers Bloghop some days back? I’m back today with a reminder for you, some more info and an announcement of the amazing sponsors who will be sponsoring some coffee-themed prizes for the hop!!
Lets quickly go over the hop details first.
Coffee Lovers Bloghop
On September 29 at 6.00 am PST I’ll have a post on my blog with an InLinkz linkup. You can link your post to the list anytime during the day upto 11:59 pm PST.
After the hop, I will select random winners from the participants for the prize packages from sponsors detailed below.
In the spirit of a true bloghop, it would be great if you visited at least 3 other hoppers and commented on their posts.
And make sure you have a mug of coffee beside you when you are hopping!
We also have a Facebook event for a reminder!
Now on to the hop sponsors and the prize packages!!
And the prizes…
- From Winnie & Walter – The Daily Grind Collection!
- From Verve Stamps – Giveaway 1: $25 giftcard to Verve store; Giveaway 2: Coffee stamp set, Coffee word die, Cuppa Joe die
- From Simon Says Stamp – $15 giftcard to Simon Says Stamp store
- From Lil’ Inker Designs – Coffee Cozy stamp set and dies
- From Hero Arts – Need Caffeine Clear Set, Cup O’ Joe Midtone Shadow Ink, Earth Mixed Fold cards
- From Reverse Confetti – $15 giftcard to Reverse Confetti store
- From Lawn Fawn – Love you a latte stamp set
- From Ellen Hutson – $25 giftcard to Ellen Hutson store
- From Sweet Stamp Shop – Coffee Town stamp set and Day to Day On Cherry Street kit
- From Catherine Pooler – 3 giveaways of 1 month subscription each to StampNation
- From Paper Smooches – Giveaway 1: Cyber Cafe stamp set; Giveaway 2: Hot Concoctions stamp set
Thats 15 giveaways in all!! Lets have some cheering for the sponsors, shall we? 🙂
I hope to see you here on September 29 hopping along with a creation of yours! Blog link, Flickr, Facebook upload, anything will do so long as its a coffee-themed papercraft that you can add to the linky!
One last favor before you go. I’d love your help in spreading the word to other coffee-lovers! You could use the following graphic and post on your blog or social media accounts about the hop. Or you could put the code below on your blog sidebar for a badge of the bloghop!
<a href=”http://18.104.22.168″><img src=”http://www.flickr.com/photos/14503402@N07/15152067469/” alt=”Coffee Lovers Bloghop”></a>
See you on National Coffee Day!!