I have an awesome project to share today! This has been on my list since Stamp-a-faire 2012 and I finally got to making it now! Yup thats right – I made a paper bead bracelet 🙂 And I have a video for it! Hope you enjoy it!
The supply list for my project is at the bottom of the post.
Here is a photo of the bracelet.
Here is a supply list for the bracelet:
- Beautiful Beads paper pad from Papertrey Ink
- Skewer or reed stick to roll bead
- Glue stick
- Modge-podge and old brush to apply it
- Beading wire
- End Clasps
- Wooden beads, metal beads, seed beads
- Crimping beads
- Nose Pliers
- Strong scissors to cut wire
I showed in my video that I cut my bead paper on my Cameo. You can download the cutting file below to make your own beads 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!