Iron Craft #13

Hello there everyone! How was your weekend? Here in US it is a long weekend so today is a holiday too ๐Ÿ™‚ A nice day to spend with a cup of coffee and some Iron Craft, don’t you agree? ๐Ÿ˜‰

MasterCrafter

IshaGuptaIts a bird! Its a plane! Its superman? No its Isha Gupta!!

Isha is a DT member on a lot of awesome DTs like Lil Inker Designs, Hambo Stamps and Faber Castell. She has been published in a LOT of magazines too. AND she manages all these with being a mommy as well!

Isha has a style that I call “60% CAS”. Why 60% CAS? Because the other 40% is usually fun not-so-CAS work ๐Ÿ™‚

And wanna know a secret about Isha? She can draw like a pro! How do I know that? Because she hand-drew this amazing home decor item in our Diwali bloghop last year!

Ingredients

So on to our ingredients for the challenge! We are playing today with Paper Smooches Tri-balation set. I must confess that this is my first PS set ever :O But since I had to order it anyways, I ordered a “few” more PS sets ๐Ÿ˜› And we also picked a color inspiration…

Creations

Here is what we created. My card is on the left and Isha’s on the right…

IshaGuptaAndMe

I’m surprised I was able to use most of the colors in my card :O And Isha’s card is awesome as usual! She has one more card on her blog so you should pop over to check it out. But before you go…

Giveaway

I must apologize because I have a lot of winners to pick from last 2 weeks giveaways ๐Ÿ˜ฆ But fear not! There will be a winnerday this week!

For today’s giveaway, I have a $15 gift certificate from Paper Smooches to give away to one lucky winner! How do you win it?

Just start following the Iron Craft Pinterest board by 23:59 EST on May 30!

Thanks for dropping by and see you soon!!

8 Comments

  1. Miriam Prantner

    Great cards! There are so many possibilities with this set, I really enjoy this blog feature and I’m following your pinterest board now too ๐Ÿ™‚

    Like

  2. Mary-Anne V.

    Wonderful card…love the graphic look. The colours are great too. I have followed you on pinterest. Nice to see other Indian card makers.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s