I’m amazed at myself! Really I am! And I’ll tell you why in a second…
I consider myself a SLOW crafter. Like really slow. And I enjoy crafting that way. Thinking…working slowly…thinking again…taking ages to cut…even longer to slooooowwwly glue paper in place with my tongue hanging out for balance.
…and then I discovered the 10 minute craft dash. I was surprised. And scared. And walked away at first shaking my head. Then it slowly grew on me till I thought about it all day while my code compiled (yes I write code in my free time). So I participated in the current challenge. And I DID IT!! I finished a card under 10 minutes!!!
Here is my card and the time!
- 3 minutes: cut all patterned papers and brown and white cardstock
- 1 minute: glue all layers and photo
- 1 minute: glue sentiment banner layers, stamp sentiment, cut notch at the end, stick sentiment with dimensionals
- 3 minutes: stamp camera, color with copics, fussy cut it (also curse myself for having this on a 10-minute card)
- 5 seconds: stare at card and see if something is needed. Decide it needs a little pin. Ignore little-voice-in-head that says “you are not going to make it”.
- remaining time: stamp pin, color it, fussy cut it, stick on with dimensional, stop clock and say HUZZAH!!
- 10 minute craft dash #12
- Moxie Fab World Camera Craze challenge
- Stamping Royalty challenge 164 — I used similar color scheme to the photo
- Pile It On #7 Clips N Pins — Glad I added the little pin on the photo!
- Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 40 Lots of Layers — I have 6 layers on the main part of the card!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed dashing to create with me!