This post is part of the 7 Day Blogging challenge.
Today I am going to Heirloom’s Portland Rubber stamp and Paper Arts festival! You know what that means — lots of shopping!
No card today but I wanted to reserve this spot for a review of the event. In addition I want to quickly highlight my top 5 companies for stamps.
First off, I like clear and cling stamps more than block ones because they are easier to store. Clear stamps are also easier to stamp with since you can see where you are stamping. So this list might not be very useful to you if you are looking for the traditional wooden block stamps.
Now on to the list!
- Papertrey Ink – You have probably seen their name all over my blog. I LOVE their designs. They have fantastic stamps and I use a lot of their other products including cardstock, inks and other things like skinny notepads. Stamp type — clear
- Taylored Expressions – Lovely designs that are pre-cut to shape and ready to use. Though these are cling stamps, I like that they are pre-cut so its still easy to position them for re-stamping if needed. Can be used with the same acrylic blocks that are used for clear stamps. I also enjoy their Key Ingredients kit. Great bang for your buck with very usable ingredients every month. Stamp type — cling
- There She Goes – Lovely stamps and sentiments! I don’t yet have a large collection of their stamps but I’m looking forward to more. So far I have found them to be excellent for coloring. I don’t like very large coloring stamps because I’m not that awesome at it. TSG ones that I have are perfect in coloring area 🙂 Stamp type — clear
- The Greeting Farm – Adorable images! If you like cute girls and boys for all occasions, go check them out! Needs good copic or watercolor skills to use so I only have few. Stamp type — cling
- Technique Tuesday – I have only 2 sets from them so far but WOW I am in love with their silhouette stamps. They stamp crisp and clear and look amazing! Excellent customer service. My package was in my hands within 2 days of ordering! Stamp type — clear
I’ll be back to update this post today evening! Hope you found this useful 🙂 If you have other stamp companies that are your favorites, do leave a comment and let me know which ones!
Enjoy shopping! 🙂
Where is the review? I am waiting. 🙂