Judith awarded me the Liebster blog award!!! Thats so sweet of you Judith! Thanks so much for the award.
Here are more details copied from Judith’s blog:
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favourite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.
Here’s what to do on receiving your Award
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. — Thank you Judith!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. — Gladly! go visit Judith people, she really has some awesome creations!
3. Copy and paste their blog award on your blog. — I have it up there ^^ Do you see it? 🙂
4. Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition — This was hard but I have a list below!
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog. — Done!
- Shelly — Not sure how many followers Shelly’s blog has but I wanted to give this to her anyways! Her work is always awesome and inspiring. Glad I found her blog through SCS!
- Smriti – She has really great ideas on her blog and is my big inspiration for craft fair projects! Hers was also the first blog I picked up the CAS style from.
- Olena – Amazing, exquisite cards! I wish I could craft like her!
- Prema – Beautiful creations and I admire how she comes up with new creations daily!
- Gayatri – I’m REALLY surprised Gayatri isn’t at 200+ but I’m glad I checked and she isn’t because that means I can give her the award now 🙂 Her work is so beautiful!
I ofcourse have a MUCH longer list of people I would like to give this award to! All of whom I think are very talented people and not just in papercrafts. Acknowledging some of them (also under 200 followers) here:
- Pooja – My partner in papercrafting crime since I moved to Seattle!
- Erika – My first customer for cards and one with awesome crocheting skills! Most recently, also my crochet teacher 🙂
- Jackie – Awesome inspirations and lovely blog.
Now I couldn’t possibly cram in my rather large list of 250+ blogs from my Google Reader here but thanks for so much inspiration everyone!