My other inspiration was The Taylored Expressions “Take Note” challenge. I had this box card idea yesterday night but was thinking about what to put inside the box. The TE Bloghop and challenge for the February Key Ingredients kit was perfect! I put some post-its inside the box, cut down to side and stamped with a cute TE butterfly stamp.
Here is my box card in its unopened form:
|Box card – Unopened view|
One photo doesn’t capture this fully so here are additional photos.
|Box Card – Opened view with mini post-it notes|
|Box Card – lid, opened card and mini post-it notes|
|Box Card – lid, opened card reverse view and mini post-it notes|
Here is also something interesting about the card lid. I wanted to participate in the Sunday Sketch challenge at 365 Cards as well so made the lid of this card using the challenge sketch. Here is a close-up of the lid:
|Box Card – lid close-up|
I cut the box and its lid on my Silhouette Cameo using measurements from Beate’s tutorial on SCS. I will post the SVG files here as soon as I upload them. Please remember to credit me when you use them!
This one goes to:
- Taylored Expressions February Key Ingredients “Take Note” challenge
- 365 Cards Day 356 Sunday Sketch challenge
- Let’s Ink it Up Ribbons and Lace challenge
- PCJ Challenge 3 Make it cute – What’s cuter than a small pink box card? 🙂
- Pretty Little Ribbon Shop anything goes challenge
- Crafty Ann’s Bold and Bright challenge
- Pile It On Sending Happiness – The box can literally carry happiness!
Hope you enjoyed the post and thanks for dropping by!