It was cloudy as usual in Seattle today but not cold at all and pleasant overall. Made me think of the forest for some reason. Since I still had plenty of other choices in my cuddly characters kit from SVGCuts.com, I made another card with a pieced-together beaver this time!
Here is my card:
Cardstock: Rustic cream from Papertrey Ink, Kraft from Papertrey Ink for sentiment, GP110 for beaver
Accessories: SVGCuts beaver, baker’s twine, button
Inks: Tombow markers to color beaver, green and brown pigment inks for stamps, broken china distress ink for background
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Larger than Life, MFT sentiment
Tools: Silhouette Cameo
I cut the beaver out on my Cameo using GP110 white paper. Then colored him with my Tombow markers and souffle white pen.
This is also one of my single layer cards in quite some time now. I also tried out the double stamping technique – stamping once to get the clear image then stamping again without re-inking.
This one goes for the following challenges:
- 365 Cards Day 344 Marvelous Markers
- Pile it on #7 – Heartfelt Thanks — this is a thankyou VDay card 🙂
- SCS Ways to use it #361 – Valentine without red!
- My Time to Craft A is for Adorable challenge
- Craft your passion Anything goes + No patterned paper challenge
Thanks for looking and hope you enjoyed it!